Search the forum,

Discuss wont be using Screwfix again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bought a boiler from poofix? Are your only merchants oil only? Honestly buying but from ray . Sure he's cheaper even wiv postage and biccies! Oh but he won't sell u a heatline or biasi??

Ray i wanna order all my copper stock, wanna give me a great deal???? (better than ya website) lol

Was thinking of just 1 length of 15mm pal lol and maybe an elbow haha

Yes they are stitch up artists. Treat the staff like rubbish and rob you blind with cheap and nasty stuff at mind blowing prices. shop around is my advice and avoid Screwfix whenever possible

Eh up. Another unregistered keyboard warrior. If you want a whinge at least stick a name on it.

Look at it this way!
You got 2k yesterday!
Job starts tomorrow!
Now how are you expected to start with work when you got the loan yesterday.?
I'd just be very careful qnd look after them ones, do a good job!, for now and hope a few more jobs come in and please yourself on the net in future.
You must be well spoilt!!
2k Christmas bonus!
Hopefully you'll be finding filling up with huge turkey!!!
Merry Christmas

For

www.its.co.uk
or better
www.ffx.co.uk

post up a thread asking before you buy power tools ect.

can point ya in the right direction.

as for bahco water pumps, you want knipex !!!
KillyB where the L yu bin.
need more revving in the forum.
I've missed your lovely wake up.
And merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wont be using Screwfix again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock