Search the forum,

Discuss Wish you were here.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Decided to come back to Alanya in Turkey for a break my Mrs brought me here last year for my 60th birthday ...it's currently 21c with plenty of sun having a nice relaxing time and boosting the Turkish food and drink economy no end ....regards Turnpin:smile5::8: P_20170319_072616.jpg

Yeah......sure you do.

We all hope you and your wife enjoy yourselves.....honestly......we do.

PS: now you have gloated - no more input from you until you get home.

Throw your passport away and come back through Europe, be able to claim Benefits & Big house.

Looks gorgeous !

I'm off to lakes soon, just looking for my wet suit so thanks for rubbing it in !

Hope you enjoy yourself. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wish you were here.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main prize of an Intergas Eco RF boiler is limited to the members eligible as described in the OP of the thread linked to above. The mystery prize is open...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
I'm 29 years old currently studying a npa pre apprentice in plumbing at the inverness college. I've tryed myself to gain apprenticeship but its so hard I've had no choice but to do this course in the off chance the lectures will do there best. Before this I came close in getting a plumbing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock