Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring for Valliant combi with nest and ufg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

leek

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi everyone,

I had put in a Valliant combi with nest thermostat for the house with rads and all working and ok.

The client has just added a zonal ufh circuit. To the kitchen area.

Is there somewhere I can check with regards to wiring this all up?

I have put 2no zone valves in for each heating circuit with a bypass. But, not sure wiring it?

The nest is a dual channel so I can run the ufh on that he side of the nest. Is this correct.

Looked on Valliant website and my head is starting to hurt.

Many thanks,

Leek.

S plan it like normal

Reply to Wiring for Valliant combi with nest and ufg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock