Search the forum,

Discuss wilo pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffy27

in a large house today where heating had not been on for a while.lpg gas boiler . pump was plugged in to a socket box along with supply for burner.power came to this when heating was activated.any way to the problem.... when i plugged in the pump it never ran and then tripped the switch for that circuit of the building.tried it again with same result.what could b gone in pump to say it was doing this . pump is a wilo 25/ 7 circulating pump. thanks

what i'd like to know is why or what part of pump would trip the electrics .what can i do to rectify this .thank for the help

when an appliance ie pump comes on an is siezed it puts a load onto your elecrtic system and pops the fuse
you say its not been used for a while, try to rotate the pump impeller with a screwdriver or try a couple of good taps with a hammer on the pump casing these will usually un sieze the pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wilo pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock