Search the forum,

Discuss willing to work for nout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

hi lads long shot but here go's
im 21 years old as a traid im a plasterer but im getting to hump with it to be honist
and im looking for a start in plumbing i can fit a new bathroom from a empty shell
own plumbing kit hard working i just want to lern as i cant read and right propper pople tend to take the p*ss out of me dont even give me a chance all i want is a chance to get stuck in im looking in to a course but if theres a plumber in kent that want a free labourer
then please drop me a line all i want is a start
jon 07536957847 im in maidston kent

Im the wrong end of the country mate but good on you for getting pro-active! Good luck.

hi TS, I'm at the wrong area too but best of luck.

Plastering is a lovely skilled trade, maybe its who your working for that gives you the hump? My plasterers all enjoy their work and it takes me ages to find a good one when I move about.

If you have difficulty reading and writing get yourself asking about courses, at 21 you might still get onto a free apprenticeship course.. ask now!

also in wrong part of country but i wish you every sort of good luck in finding someone.

thanks lads i work for my self plastering
its ok but i spent a year working with a plumber back in essex and now im in kent iv lost all my old m8s on me tod plus plumbig isnt soo messy lol
still looking at a course any you lads out there know of good places that are holding/funding plumbing courses for numtys aged 21 in my neck of the woods but imm willing to travel
own kit and lunch box lol
i just like plumbing as its the same as plastering you get to stand back at the end and see what you have done and leave knowing that you did it and did it right and it looks good well most the time

Well tiling spread you could try the Kent and Sussex college in the Tunbridge Wells industrial estate. I did a course there in 2004, NVQ lvl 2. Cost me £300.

Same course fast track will cost you over £4000.

Do you want me to call you if I have the odd day here and there, or are you only interested in long periods?

Dan

m8 you can call me to fill a skip if it meens youll lern me the plumbing trade no probs

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't take the p*ss out of people and wouldn't do that. If I think I can teach you something and could do with an extra set of hands for a few days, I'll give you a call..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to willing to work for nout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock