Search the forum,

Discuss Will this Electronis timer fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You saying the installer didn`t go through the settings with you or didn`t he fit anything full stop?
Unfortunately I was at work. He fitted a normal wireless stat which I asked for. What I failed to tell him was that I wanted a programmable one (to be honest he should have explained to me what he was going to fit but its done now) I've contacted him and he said but will find out for sure that it could be for 1st generation Ideal boilers and he will get back to me

It will be programmable unless he's fitted an external timer, as with a normal stat it will be on all the time

There's no external timer but there is an on/off button on the honeywell stat fitted so I'll just turn it off when I hit the sack. The model number is Vogue C32 Gen 2

Not acceptable get him back to supply it as his own cost

Reply to Will this Electronis timer fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of about 55 degrees C, I’m seeing the LCD screen saying the efficiency level is only 25-28%. Has anyone else seen such a low percentage? I know for a fact...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock