Search the forum,

Discuss Will the new reformed CORGI survive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2053

Received the mailing blurb today on what 'new CORGI' are promising to do for me in the future if I sign up, and of course help pay their wages. I sense that most RGIs view this with cynicism as it represents a lot more than CORGI have done for us in the past. Is any one proposing to pay and join? Do you even know of anyone who is thinking of doing so? And if you are going to join, what are your reasons?

I may join, soeley So when People ask if I am Corgi registered I can say yes. Cynical isn't it!

When I tell them I am gas safe registered it won't mean a thing.

Front page of the PHaM I opened today was talking about just how RGIs are being intimidated into joining CORGI for these kind of reasons. One of the others is that customers will turn to CORGI to find an installer so being registered with them means you get the lead.

Yet another half-baked government idea goes wrong...

I agree with the above , everyones heard of corgi and ive yet to find a customer who has heard of gas safe , they are just going to think its a moody organization been set up by people who are not corgi registered , so im afraid I will be paying fees to both , for this year anyway until the general public become aware of gas safe.

I think that we should get paid by Capita for the advertising of Gas Safe as they don't seem to be making the public aware, even with only one month to go! I did read on another site that there is a legal battle going on because Corgi has alredy registered the name "Gas Safe".
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Will the new reformed CORGI survive? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock