Search the forum,

Discuss WiFi Thermostat Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Please can someone help before I knacker the boiler, we have just moved in our house and there is a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 2 oil combi boiler. It already has an old dial thermostat which apears to have Live, Neutral and Earth wired into it, I would like to change for a WiFi one, the Wifi one is a Beok style do I just swap it out and put the Live and Neutral In the corresponding inputs on the Wifi but I've also read that a SL? needs incorporating somewhere on the new WiFi thermostat is this correct please and if so where and what do I need to do thanks 8n advance....Cheeers Chris
BT Cloud
BT Cloud
BT Cloud

Reply to WiFi Thermostat Installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
I would like to install a Energenie MiHome Smart Thermostat, it has 2 wire inputs W and COM, my existing thermostat has 3 wires a red live, yellow (Not sure) and a blue wire that is connect to the earth for some reason. it is an old Altech thermostat. Does anyone know were the wires would go on...
Replies
Views
I am going to replace my existing heating system controls with a wireless smart heating system (probably Drayton Wiser). In doing so I want to remove the two existing room thermostats I have (I have two zones for my central heating). They both have three wires (as well as the earth) black...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in the living room, and is faulty. I want the TR2 replaced with a controller i can set a timer on, either digital or mechanical, the TR2 has three wires...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock