Search the forum,

Discuss Who says us Yorkshire men are tight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
FFC55A58-08B0-42A3-9A25-8D52086716FD.jpeg
PMSL at this today , this would be me , how about you @YorkshireDave lol .

Old Scotsman nearing the end calls his three sons and says to the eldest he can choose one of his belongings before he pass's.....I would like your tartan kilt......second son when asked replies I would like your tartan waistcoat.....the youngest son when asked replies...I would like ÂŁ500.....what for said the old fella......I've got a tart'n trouble came the reply.....

Reply to Who says us Yorkshire men are tight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
I have fitted this brass float valve to my toilet cistern. Obviously the inlet is the same level as the overflow pipe so it needs to be water tight. The inlet pipe is not flexible and enters the cistern at a slight angle to the side of the cistern, the washer I used is not squishy. The result...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
can somebody explain to me the reason why you have to do a tightness test then purge and then complete another tightness test on a lpg system rather than purging and then just doing one tightness test. How help will be much appreciated and so I get a better understanding. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, what's the best way of replacing this leaking & corroded yorkshire T under the floorboards ?? Along with many other things in this property it's been leaking for years probably never installed properly in the first place! I am a little worried about using my small GAZ blowlamp...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock