Search the forum,

Discuss White buildup around valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a white buildup around the value on a radiator, does anyone have any advice as to what is causing this? I have attached a photo.

I should add that the raditor itself is not heating.

Thanks
Stuarthttps://*********/a/0bxW0CHhttps://*********/a/0bxW0CH

Imgur

Last edited:

Reply to White buildup around valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible for the 15mm nut and olive to attach to take the radiator valve. As you can see they are installed before nut and olive. I've ordered a black towel...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had an electric boiler which heated all the radiators just fine, but around a few years ago i had a gas one fitted and the radiators in the living and...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I figured could help me save some money on what can be expensive radiators. Anyway, the advert had a link to the sale page for the radiator...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is stuck. I have two similar values in the house where those radiators aren’t heating up at all. The pipe leading into the value is cold but the rest of the system is working fine. Thanks for any help/advice!
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock