Search the forum,

Discuss Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'd like to make a new poll so we can work out which vans are most used by plumbers.

So that I end up with some options to add to the poll (we can always add more later) can you reply to this thread with which make and model van you use, and I'll then add the poll to this thread, or create another new one, so we can vote.

Don't worry about whether it's LWB or SWB etc, just the make and model will do for now.

Transit Connect LWB

Toyota Hiace, vintage 2005. 150,000 miles on the clock and owes me nothing. Changed brake pads at 120K.

Merc vito 111 (absolute junk by the way)
Ha, I have a 111 and definitely wouldn't get another. Merc service has been terrible and countless faults from gearbox to turbo sensors. Always something going wrong and I don't do many miles.

Just read 'When you dead you dead' by Guy Martin and he swears by the Transit. Says he gets 100k miles per set of brake pads!

My dad has a transit,engines bomb proof but transits rust badly,reason i went for the citroen is it has the transits engine but does not rust,though there are millions of transits on the Road,though they are very common to get broken into see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock