Discuss Which UFH system should I choose? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm installing a Wundatherm wet retrofit sytem, only in my kitchen so far but certainly seems to warm up in minutes not hours (they claim 30 mins). They have a helpful website.

Reply to Which UFH system should I choose? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to upgrade my central heating system with Tado, however my system has two controllers which can fire up the boiler independently and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, we had UFH installed dowstairs in our house recently, and I'm not 100% sure that it's connected correctly. I'd be grateful if someone could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock