Search the forum,

Discuss Which sack tray /trolley? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a fold-up sack tray. Ultimately I'll use it to transport boilers/heavy boxes/etc, and in the meantime (while I'm still training), stuff around the house.

I need something compact but strong (if such a compromise exists).

Any suggestions on good trolleys would be much appreciated, especially if I can get one for £40 or less.

Jennie

Prefereably ones with pneumatic tyres and a fold down handle, useful for a two person lift.

Struggle to move a oil boiler on one of those, I have some of these for a few years .

Sack Truck | NoLinkingToThis

Struggle to move a oil boiler on one of those, I have some of these for a few years .

Sack Truck | NoLinkingToThis

Bit like the one we use, but there is a fold down loop that sticks out further than the flat base. Gives a good place to grap the trolley for getting an oil combi over a threshold or up the stairs.

Flat Bed Platform Truck | NoLinkingToThis

we have 2 of these , moved a heatslave oil boiler no problem on just one , used both for the 50/70 now that is a beast and the trolley just keeps on going.

The skateboard managed an external heatslave and a stanley cooker. Although it did complain a little with the cooker on.

Might have given it a try if I could of got the heatslave on top of the cooker :) :) :)

I have a magnacart, bought from Costco for about £15 is supposed to be good for up to 150lbs, but I've never had to use it.

Hi all,
The flat bed trolley wins. It looks mega useful (like a giant skateboard, really).
Thanks everyone for your ideas. It's much appreciated.
Jennie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which sack tray /trolley? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also perform crap. Sure they get nice and hot, almost scolding in some cases as I've wound the TRVs wide open as they simply don't heat the whole room very...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a fresh brand new website so we've had no Google advertisements for some time while we waiting for approval. Now Google has approved our site, we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to pick some of the experts brains on here if I may :wacko: I have just moved into a 2 floor, 4 bedroom house with a hot water cylinder system (with central heating pump in line), fed by a coil from the boiler and immersion in reserve (Honeywell wall mounted device controls...
Replies
Views
Q1). RAD above height of CH Boiler & Expansion Tank? IDEAL ELAN 2 RS30: Vented/Semi Gravity CH System? or feasibly this would prevent the CH system from working properly, as it lacks the force to supply water in an upwards direction even with an EXTERNAL PUMP after the CH BOILERS FLOW output...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
TL;DR version Getting new combi to replace vented conventional system Q 1) thoughts and opinions of weather compensating programmers? Q 2) Most of my CH pipe is 15mm will a chunk of this need to be replaced with 22mm? Q 3) Condensing boilers need a return of 55c or under to be most efficient...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock