Search the forum,

Discuss Which pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a shower pump in my loft which recently started to leak and has been taken out by a emergency plumber.

The hot water tank is in the bathroom below, whilst the cold water tank is in the loft with the pump.

The emergency plumber mentioned I needed a special pump that would be able to draw the water up the pump to then out to the shower below.

Is there a special name for this type of pump?

I asked in the plumbers merchants and they said the plumber would tell me what it's called.

Can someone tell me what this type of pump is called??

Forum rules ask that you register to receive replies. Thanks.

As my dear friend has pointed out you need to register and repost. Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working only when there is no water in the water tank. But, recently for the past week, in the middle of the night, the pump would stop working even though the...
Replies
Views
Wanted a new shower pump equivalant to a Branston Varispeed 50 After 12 years my shower pump has stopped working and it looks as though this type of pump is not made now. These are the details on the pump Bristan Varispeed 50, High performance Water Pump, Duel Cycle Continuous, and this number...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock