Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Which pump, pressure vessel? in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. dan_the_plumber

dan_the_plumber GSR

Im looking to buy a pump pressure vessel (like a garden sprayer) to pump inhibitor into radiators.
    I’m unsure which one to go for. Has anyone any experience of using one for this purpose and Can anyone recommend a good one please?

Dan :)

2. Craig Watson

Craig Watson Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Why don't you just use the rapid dose stuff?

3. dan_the_plumber

dan_the_plumber GSR

Well first of all I don’t like using too much packaging especially airosols. Also I can use the pressure vessel for dosing caravans with anti-freeze and also blowing water lines out for the winter :)
    I’m also working on a theory that I could use the pump vessel to start a syphon effect to drain a hot water cylinder :)

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

One like this? I have the old manual version with the two braided hoses which I love.

1A29A37C-C425-4FAC-922F-096F5A0A8ABD.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. dan_the_plumber

dan_the_plumber GSR

Oh wow that one is actually made for the purpose...Fantastic, thanks :)

6. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

No problem mate. Looked at one for myself. But old faithful is still going strong.

• Like Like x 2
  7. dan_the_plumber

dan_the_plumber GSR

It’s not available on Amazon ATM but I found it for £50 direct from Sentinel :)

• Like Like x 1