Search the forum,

Discuss which power flusher is best value in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stuartmac

I am looking to buy my first power flusher but not sure which one is the best value and simplest to use? suggestions gratefull

hi Stuart welcome to the forums do a search on here loads of debate about power flushers

They are all about the same. the Kamco or the Fernox ones seem to be the most popular.

hire one when you need it from brandons and charge the customer and take the wife away for the week on the cash you save. omho its what I do and then its not sitting in my store ready to be nicked by the local skallies

Kamco but if you think about doing this for a living write a will.

You will be suicidal after a week:p

Tamz your not wrong mate!

Fernox and Kamco are streets ahead, best thing I ever did was get plumbs to ring the fernox rep and ask for a lend of his, the young lad came out on site, brought his machine showed me how to set it up, ran through the flush with me there and all it cost me was a custard cream (customers of course). Both Fernox and Kamco's pumps run at 55 litres a min and because the motor itself is air cooled you can run the system at full temperature. The reason this is important is basic chemistry, you wouldnt wash your dishes with cold water and fairy liquid because the chemical reaction is sped up by using heat, the same applies for cleaning a central heating system. When I eventually bit the bullet and bought my own machine I got the Fernox Powerflow for ÂŁ750 off of plumbs and the rep sent me out an invite to a free training course up at Ravenheat boilers which was cracking (repayed my custard cream debt)

If your going to buy one try before you buy as I always say fella.

Happy hunting

We use the Fernox Powerflow Flushing Machine. We now have 6 of them now, after replacing all our Kamco units due to various faults and problems. Fernox units seem to be built to last! Very reliable and excellent help and advice from there technical team.

both have pro and cons so i wont be saying which is better as its persoanll but they are the main two

have a look at price and features and see what you think as it is quite a bit of an investment

Mines a fernox powerflow and a magnacleans inline never had a problem.

Just flushing a system today/ overnight but using magnacleans on its own as adley recommend, added x800 boiler and system pump running, will see how it goes.......... let you know......

Mate has Kamco and always in for repairs to seals etc

Kamco and Fernox are the most famous one but you can find many on google depends on ur budget.

norstrom, lovely kit, used by speedyhire and survived the abuse of all us vandals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which power flusher is best value in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock