Search the forum,

Discuss which pop up waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k13wjd

i need to buy a pop up waste for my bath...as i don't have one.

Lots of room availible, needs : to be chrome or stainless, have a decent drain rate, be easy to fit to a grp bath.

hole is offset into a p shaped bath, ceramica whirlpool.

now, there is a marley one in b+q for £20 - but im wondering if you guys know something i don't......

in our p-shaped bath i fitted a "click-clack" type waste which works very well instead of popup

steve

Does it come as one peice, like the normal wastes and overflow ???

does it release well under pressure ?

fairly cheap too - at £20+delivery.

Does it seal well to a GRP bath ??

yes seals well been in two years no leaks. and top unscrews to allow for cleaning

steve

Go for a click clack, pop ups can snap the paddle if you step in them in a shower situation and these arent always replaceable. For example the Crosswater ones are a complete replacement unit, hence the reason i wont fit them in a shower/bath situation

Great. Thanks for the good advice guys - i'll look around in the morning, and if not order one online. tiles arn't done yet, so until then, the bath plumbing isnt a big rush.

any waste that allows you to clean is ideal to recommend to customers, that is why a click clack is so popular. i wouldnt worry too much about it snapping they tend to last a long time if used right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which pop up waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock