Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring kneepads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Been asked before, but thought I'd ask.
Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring knee pads?
Are there any stretch, but extremely durable plumber's breeks out there?

Re: Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring kneepa

Been asked before, but thought I'd ask.
Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring knee pads?
Are there any stretch, but extremely durable plumber's breeks out there?

Snickers Duratwill are probably my favorite at the minute, but i also rate Cat, Dewalt and Site. One of the most important things for me is that they have top loading knee pads, i do not see the point in bottom loading because they just fall out, most of the Dickies trousers are bottom loading

Re: Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring kneepa

Thanks.

Scruffs - knee pads are top loader and fit the redbacks no problems. Have had mine for 6months and they are really comfortable

The Dickies are bottom loading but they have internal flaps so the knee pads don't fall out.

See Strauss direct.

Stihl Kevlar trousers, for when I am chain sawing notches. LOL

The one that have pockets full of money :)
the one that will not alow you to bend on knees
the one that will not alow you to work for cheep
the one that will not alow you to over charge people
the one that will not alow you to Finnish work late and when you get home your kids are in bed
the one that wlll not alow you to deal with idiots customers
the one that will not alow you to be a grafter but self respective tradesman

list goes on......

Last edited:

The one that have pockets full of money :)
the one that will not alow you to bend on knees
the one that will not alow you to work for cheep
the one that will not alow you to over charge people
the one that will not alow you to Finnish work late and when you get home your kids are in bed
the one that wlll not alow you to deal with idiots customers
the one that will not alow you to be a grafter but self respective tradesman

list goes on......

And when you wake up from that dream, make you breakfast...

Can you make extra as well, I'm bleedin starving.

Many thanks guys. He's been to Wickes.Purchased a pair of Scruffs, bottom knee pad loaders@ÂŁ23.99 and Scruffs knee-pads @7.99
Wickes no longer stock Dickies Redhawk trousers.

Wickes allow you to try on your trousers in their customer toilets; which is just as well as the waist sizes are a bit iffy.He had to go as large as a 38 waist to find a pair comfortable enough!

Last edited:

I seen them in a ad in the bus stop when at the lights the other day, are they the brown/tan ones with a free belt? They looked tidy

Take knee pads out when you put them in wash, they shrink.

I seen them in a ad in the bus stop when at the lights the other day, are they the brown/tan ones with a free belt? They looked tidy

Take knee pads out when you put them in wash, they shrink.

No, not the Brown and Tan ones.Brown and Tan Trousers are around, if memory serves, and there are various grades, ÂŁ33 to ÂŁ46.
Did notice a topping pair of work boots, waterproof too.Scruffs Blizzards, look good enough to eat.
Scruffs Blizzard Boot 11 - Footwear - Workwear -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbers trousers are top rated and suitable for Redback leaf spring kneepads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock