Search the forum,

Discuss which jointing compound in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I entered the twilight zone or what?!?

What the chuffing eck you 3 queens on about?

I thought the OP was about jointing compound?!?

I think someone's been smoking a jointing compound!!
No it these two Jokers that are so funny, but they don't need an Agent; they're handling each other very well!!

No it these two Jokers that are so funny, but they don't need an Agent; they're handling each other very well!!

Were you implying that I'm a racist? Just so that we can clear that one up and get back to finding out about the random man picture.

Were you implying that I'm a racist? Just so that we can clear that one up and get back to finding out about the random man picture.

I'm sorry, but I'm unclear as to why you are so interested in my avatar. As I've already stated in a previous post. If the young man that claims to own the picture wishes to prove so. I'll be more than happy to remove it.

If you wish to stalk me, please post up your email address & I'll forward the official application form for you to complete.

Dickie, it was me that asked why you were using an old friend of mine (Chris) avatar, not APPlumbing.

The guy (in your avatar) is a high level legal eagle who contracts to the CPS, rightly so, he does not want to be linked to you, the pic is a family friends website photo.

It is not fair that you are using it, at best it makes you look creepy, you are a 60+ year old man using a 34 years olds photo

Not sure what you are going on about? his names Chris and he lives in Chester, just wondering why you are using that picture, i personally don't care that you are btw
Ah, so you do care then?
Tell you what's creepy, you & your chums stalking me.
As I said, regardless of your mate's fictional career path, please don't get me confused with someone that cares.

Thought this thread was about jointing compound, somehow I've ended up in another dimension, weird city ???

Getting back on topic...

loctite55 is the best stuff i have ever used, it is thread cord and you can twist back on it and it still seals.

Getting back on topic...

loctite55 is the best stuff i have ever used, it is thread cord and you can twist back on it and it still seals.

On that note, I have never used it but want to, so please tell me what is the correct way to use it and what variety of plumbing applications can it be used for?

On that note, I have never used it but want to, so please tell me what is the correct way to use it and what variety of plumbing applications can it be used for?

It is going to sound mad when i say it, but it saves you money over PTFE:sorcerer:

I thought this thread had a lot of promise but it went from amusing to somewhat sinister and weired.

I must be old fashioned as far as jointing compound goes, I use thread tape and only the thick stuff by Wurth.

who cares? those that argue/relpys to this thread me thinks? ;)

It is going to sound mad when i say it, but it saves you money over PTFE:sorcerer:
It's good stuff & if you do a lot of MI where you need to get fittings tight & spot on angle wise, it's a God send.
Same goes for compression bent male couplers that you need to line up correctly, it's great for that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which jointing compound in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock