Search the forum,

Discuss Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

That was you saying PMs aren't so P.

;)

Hahahaha

All things considered I reckon we could of lost around 15 - 20 knowledgeable guy`s and the Friday/ Sunday night banter was at times something else. Miss Leo and his love of all things French! :D
I've just recently rejoined this forum and it's missing the banter that was on the old forum. It's a bit clinical here now, but at least it's it's still friendly and informative. The orange theme sucks though, bring back the blue theme! LOL:(:):):)

I've just recently rejoined this forum and it's missing the banter that was on the old forum. It's a bit clinical here now, but at least it's it's still friendly and informative. The orange theme sucks though, bring back the blue theme! LOL:(:):):)

Agreed. Most of us on here, me included, are just really a lot of bores compared to the original top team we had.
:(

:)

They deleted their accounts due to the **** what was going on at that time. They didn’t want be put up with this all.
It all got way out of hand and far too personal when that happened. I was a mod back then too when it all kicked off when it shouldn't have. Anyway that's well in the past and we all forgive and forget and move on from it. That's what makes us decent human beings.

It all got way out of hand and far too personal when that happened. I was a mod back then too when it all kicked off when it shouldn't have. Anyway that's well in the past and we all forgive and forget and move on from it. That's what makes us decent human beings.
that’s very unfortunate but that is life. People change and so things too even though do not want that but it still happens.to move on is the only thing you can do and sometimes it heals wounds and sometimes doesn’t. We have to take it and accept it whether we like or not but the life goes on. Perhaps we can all make a change and work on it to create the forum in the best possible way. I am very optimistic and looking forward to it

Reply to Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock