Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss where can i get a new cartridge for this tap please in the Valves & Taps area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INEX

    INEX New Member

    Or any idea of the make/model

    Attached Files:

  2. thereisawizza

    thereisawizza Plumber GSR

    As it has an acrylic head it is going to be old...

    You might be able to track a cartridge down, may be an old obsolete model though. Can you remove the head to see if is a generic cartridge?
  3. gassafe

    gassafe Plumber GSR

    Not many plumbers would try to even source a part for that tap, even if you do the genuine Cartridge would cost more than a new tap!
  4. turnpin

    turnpin Trusted Plumber

    I think it's Ideal Standard...not sure of range....regards Turnpin:smile5:
  5. jtsplumbing

    jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

    Time for a new tap £60/£80
  6. lame plumber

    lame plumber Guest

    standard mixer cartridge would probably fit, normally one of two sizes, held by decent merchants for a few quid
Similar Threads - where cartridge please Forum Date
Where to Sealant around Back to Wall Toilet Plumbing Forum Jan 8, 2018
Can't find leak from our ch/boiler, losing a ton of water somewhere! Plumbing Forum Dec 5, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.