Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I find one off these 6bar prv grub screw type in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kel4783

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I find one off these 6bar prv grub screw type in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi, I am not a plumber but want some help finding at what torque at which the PRV's bell housing screwed to the valve body. can the plastic bell housing pop off the main valve body due to pressure or unscrew itself due to prolonged water hammer effect? PRV: Wilkins Zurn NR30 40mm 500kpa
Replies
Views
Nik Tribhuvan
N
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a steady stream without stopping. Seems to be coming from water heater but I cannot tell. It is cold water. When I turn off the main water supply, it...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove it because there is no grub screw or other obvious method. The mixer is tiled into place...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock