Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I buy Sqube ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
I have some sqube pipe at home but cannot find the elbows and connectors for the 15mm square pipe , any ideas

Is that the lighting Channel stuff ?

Still find it a bit of bugger getting it through the walls right so it's all nice and tidy and the drill is getting blunt.

This was the advertising

IMG_0611.JPG

Reply to Where can I buy Sqube ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness seems to be 1.5mm . Bot sure if they are good enough
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock