Search the forum,

Discuss Where are you doing your Plumbing Course and how is it going? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was qualified at 2007 at Keighley collage west Yorkshire. I've being trading as a fulltime plumber since then. Can I please gain access back into the plumbers forum?

Yeah that's what I mant.

You first need 100 or so posts under your account. And then email or PM myself or one of the moderators with your full business contact details to prove you're a full time plumber (or tradesman). Then we'll sort your account out and buy you your first virtual pint, and open your virtual tab at the bar. You're not allowed to touch the waitresses arses though. Strict rule that is.

You first need 100 or so posts under your account. And then email or PM myself or one of the moderators with your full business contact details to prove you're a full time plumber (or tradesman). Then we'll sort your account out and buy you your first virtual pint, and open your virtual tab at the bar. You're not allowed to touch the waitresses arses though. Strict rule that is.

well thats a crying shame, i like touching arses lol

I did my training with ICI back in the 1970s, a proper indentured apprentiship and now I'm lumped in with the trainees again, what an insult!!!

My brick layer informs me he's a qualified plumber, he's just finished a 6 month training course at the local collage, say a lot!!

West Suffolk College, they ran out of copper pipe quite alot so my 'study' wasn't what I would've liked. Luckily, my boss was a good and took time to train me up. As did me dad who's always on the end of the phone should I need help with a particularly iffy oil boiler.

Triassic- You could of course take a 4 week bricklaying course via the internet, than you would be as 'qualified' as your brickie. :tounge_smile:

I have done my level 2 with T4TS although I personally won't be finishing my level 3 with them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone..... Go to A PROPER COLLEGE and do it the proper way. But the BEST advice I could give would be to research the company you are looking at going with and type their company name into Google followed by "Watchdog" "Scam" or some other derogatory word........ and see what comes up.....!! This statement is my opinion and as such should not be relied upon for your sole decision on a training provider but be careful and do the research properly.....

I'm doing the T4TS course, I' on modual 8 sanitation, doing my head in!

Is that still applicable !00+ posts to access the professional forums, you must be having a laugh (plumbers term) Im 69 and still working in the plumbing and gas safe industry, so excuse me if I don't have time to sit and type 100+ posts, WTF, im a time served plumber with over 30 years experience in plumbing and gas, (I can lead wipe, how many of you so called plumbers can do that), you sir are insulting me to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where are you doing your Plumbing Course and how is it going? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock