Search the forum,

Discuss whats this fitting ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulyoung666

...... its the hot water outlet from my cylinder , i was hoping to fit a surrey flange but it aint 1" screwed iron ......

which by the looks of your link is going to be 3/4" not the 1" i need to fit a surrey flange , thing is though , it doesnt appear as though the threaded piece will come out of the tank top , it almost appears to be formed from the copper of the tank itself , is that even possible .....

If it's formed from the cylinder or formed from copper and brazed in, it should be BSP.

Unless the fitting was supplied by the cylinder manufacturer in which case they would have to have supplied a straight connector as well as an elbow,, seems unlikely.

Any makers label on left on the cylinder, it'll be round the back just where you can't see it or reach it or get a camera in to view it??

Last edited:
its an albion supalag green , tried there website with no joy though :(

Cheers, when I looked at it, it didn't look like 1"bsp, I think I will get a socket and try it on the threads ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats this fitting ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock