Search the forum,

Discuss What's the favourite RF Prog Rm stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
As title really. If you had to recommend one, which is it?

I use Honeywell but find the connections a wee bit small.

I probably use them through habit and I only use them when I'm not installing a Vaillant.

What are you lot using ?

Honeywell or centre brand. They seems to lose a few minutes each month though

Honeywell or centre brand. They seems to lose a few minutes each month though

I find Honeywell (CM927) to be the best of fairly a weak field. Their time keeping spec is pretty poor to start with (10 mins/year IIRC) and they seem to be significantly worse than this in practice. I think this is a design flaw as pairs seem to stay in sync nicely they just both tell the same wrong time. They have a long history of LCD displays failng prematurely. I keep hoping the ones currently being sold won't suffer from but I'm probably deluding myself.

I like the fact that, with some jumping through hoops, one can synchronise multizone duty-cycles with them but they have a minimum ZV call that is too short (30s) and can't be increased.

Why do I use with them? Inertia/laziness probably. They're the devil I know, they are fairly easy to programme and the TP control works well and keeps the temperature rock steady.

I also use the cm927 fitted dozens of them with very few faults but they are now being phased out with a new range from honeywell the T4 i believe cheers kop.

Screenshot_2017-10-24-05-32-22.png

We recently installed delta dore tybox which seemed to me not bad product to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's the favourite RF Prog Rm stat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock