Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barney 911

Hey guys went to college tonight for a interview for the full time plumbing course but i really want evenings but i enrolled on the day course for a last resort incase the evenings didnt go ahead. Anyway to cut a long story short the evening course is running but the qual is Heating and vent the tutor said they cart do the plumbing tech cert because theres too many units to cover in 2 nites a week. My question is what do you cover differently in the heating and vent qual apposed to the normal plumbing one. He told me you still do bathrooms etc with the heating and vent.

Could i have the pros and cons if there are any. Sorry if this sounds a stupid question but im a carpenter:21:

Thanks
Tom

you could go onto C&G website and look at the units of each to make a comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock