Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera linea 28 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Im trying to diagnose this boiler, when i run the hot water the boiler is banging and then locking out, fault code 02. After a minute i can reset it. Also the pressure needle starts fluctuating rapidly when hot water is run. Ive taken out the plate and cleaned it out which seems clean, it doesnt seem to do this when c/h demand. I have a feeling it the pump but not sure. Any ideas? Also, this is my own boiler and i do have a new worcester waiting to be fitted but im flat out at work and have no time, shocking.

Isn’t 02 on a Vokera overheat. Check the basics first. Pump/main heat ex/pressure/airlock/vessel. Is it kettleing?? Try lowering the temp in the boiler. To see if it still does it. But does normally mean a circulation problem

Diverter could also be at fault. Start with the above advice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera linea 28 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

good evening ,looking for some assistance, i have a vokera linea 28 combi boiler running on LPG. problem which has just recently started is that the boiler will run until it reaches 57 degrees and then it cuts out. It will restart when it has cooled down and then it will cut out at 57 degrees...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I'm a homeowner trying to find out why the heating is not working. I've fitted tado Extension kit to Vokera Linea 28 boiler couple of months ago, but only now the flat requires heating up. However, I've been finding that the radiators are not working despite the call for heat...
Replies
Views
My boiler was leaking water this morning and its pressure gauge was also filled with water. I opened the front panel and I found out that water cable connected to pressure gauge was bleeding heavily. I have ordered its replacement on eBay for £15.00 and but I want to know if it's easily...
Replies
Views
Bearvv
B
Hello I have a Ideal Logic Plus Combi which is approx 2 1/2 years old. I am waiting for the Gas Engineer to come out but in the meantime would like to have some idea what might be up with my boiler. There are a 2 main issues and i don't know if they are related. Firstly the hot water only gets...
Replies
Views
For around six months my Vokera Vision 25C has been making a short whistling noise when the hot tap is turned on. It started intermittently initially but now its everytime hot water is called for. I can’t recall any works to anything when it started. The noise lasts for two seconds max and I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock