Search the forum,

Discuss What's changed in the ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craig O'Neil

What's changed in the gas qualifications as my certificates are up in August and I'm wondering. What has changed

What else has changed as the bpec folder for ccn1 and the appliances changed ???(

Yes, it was not in the re-assessment last time I did it but was in the time before that, god I am getting old ! I can now count time (in 5 years units) based on how many time I sat the gas.:(

Quite a few around here, seem to be more prevalent just outside villages/towns
Makes sense I guess Roger, as the existing old pipework gets smaller & smaller, then someone wants to build a development on the end as well. This is a way without relaying all the gas mains.

What's changed in the gas qualifications as my certificates are up in August and I'm wondering. What has changed
CPA1 now amalgamated within this too, bringing FGA's to engineers that have avoided them, this is of course aligns when April 2014 comes...... FGA on new boilers commission will become mandatory

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's changed in the ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock