Search the forum,

Discuss What valve to use to connect a Crosswater valve to copper pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0609.jpg

I am installing a three way shower (fixed head, bath and hand) and need to know what connectors to use to connect the five 22mm inlets and outlets to copper pipe. All pipework in the wall is 15mm copper pipes using york fittings. Is there and fitting out there that will connect direct to the shower ( male 22mm screw) which I will then be able to solder 15mm pipe direct to. Thanks

The only thing I can find is a 'Compression Adaptor 15mm x 3/4" Male' but I really would like to weld it and not use compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What valve to use to connect a Crosswater valve to copper pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at 21.1mm) than it normally is. This means I've been unable to use the special 3/4 to 22mm compression fittings as the olive is just too loose...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock