Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss What pump and where in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at

  1. jrmroxx

    jrmroxx New Member

    Hi, now that the CH people helped sort out that, I was wondering how to increase the HW pressure in ensuite shower (armatage mixer) . HW tank is more or less equal in height to shower head and cold is fed from CW tank, The pressure at the minute is equal to a cheap electric type shower. I would like this to do the main bathroom shower aswell this one is tead off the bath cold tap and hot tap CW is mains fed for that one, so a balance is practically impossible, we don't use that now but want to start using it ( guests etc).
    Any suggestions appreciated.
  2. Rob Foster

    Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

    Contact Alan Wright ..his shower power booster range might be suitable, available from Flowflex or direct from Alan ..centralheatking
  3. Riley

    Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Or fit a universal pump as per MIs
Similar Threads - pump where Forum Date
UFH Pump - Always on? Plumbing Forum Yesterday at 8:31 AM
Pump Won’t Stop Running Central Heating Forum Jun 10, 2019