Search the forum,

Discuss What model of Vaillant is this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
Does anyone know what model this Vaillant boiler is?
Thanks,
Jennie

IMG_3544.JPG

Is there a sticker underneath on the casing near the valves?

Looks like a Turbomax Plus 824E / 828E / 837E to me. Only 83% confident though.
I'm sure that the Turbomax had green buttons, looks more like the original ecotec which I believe was an ecomax. What size property is it. Think they did an 824 & 828

I'm sure that the Turbomax had green buttons, looks more like the original ecotec which I believe was an ecomax. What size property is it. Think they did an 824 & 828

I believe that green controls were 'refreshed' with white ones after a year or two, which made them look better IMO. This website has photos of lots of Valliants:

Vaillant Turbomax Plus Pro Technical Help and Customer Advice

There's one of a Ecotec, which does look very similar but had "Ecotec" branding on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What model of Vaillant is this boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this model does not use batteries, it's wired to a Vaillant control center VR65 with eBUS, my boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC plus 624, anyone can help identify...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the manuals, possibly a rainwater drain? Was told by the person from Vaillant that it was an A A V (auto air vent), but she didn't sound too certain! Can...
Replies
Views
My Vaillant boiler now only fires up for around 30 secs then goes off. The egg timer symbol then appears and flashes for several minutes. After that it fires up again and heats the rads. Would be grateful if anyone could suggest why this is happening. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock