Search the forum,

Discuss What is this in my garden? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob

Water shut off valve to my property? What are you supposed to use to turn it?

IMG_20180817_100115.jpg

You must live in the sticks a bit

I was going to say! Usually square top valves are not as modern as that, in my experience. The only one I've come across was in a council estate built in 1962-3.

Reply to What is this in my garden? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm about to install a garden tap pipe on a new build, but I'm a bit confused with the pipework I'm seeing under the kitchen sink. Here is a picture of what I'm seeing: Pipe A - Cold water pipe. Pipe B - Behind the wood plank, B connects to a valve that shuts down the entire...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm trying to install a saniflo at the bottom of garden and wondering what one to choose. There will be a gradual fall for 13 meters then go up a wall about 400mm then into underground soil pipe due to garden been lower than patio. Can anyone help or done this kind before
Replies
Views
Hello. I've attached an image of an old garden tap with a new garden tap replacement, except the thread on the new tap is larger than the existing tap fitting. Is there a reducing nut that can adapt the new tap to the wall fitting or could the new tap handle be used to replace the old handle and...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains pressure from small hole/crack The outside of pipe (measured with veneer caliper) at 23.5mm Pipe Runs under drive, along side of property and looks to go...
Replies
Views
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We need to lay a MDPE pipe for a cold water (only) supply for a WC and basin, as well as a second pipe to bring a bore hole feed up to a higher level in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock