Search the forum,

Discuss What is the plan where the bird is concerned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
44lb!?

I, on the other hand, missed the Turkey bonanza altogether this year. Actually now I think about it, that makes at least four years running that my Christmas meal has been meat-free. Unless you count the mince pies I make that have both suet and lard in them.

Plus sides are good food and good company with my (vegetarian) friends.
Minus sides are no turkey, no leftover turkey, no turkey broth, no frozen turkey, and no way of annoying militant vegetarians. EDIT militant vegetarians can always be annoyed another time.

Vegetablist checking in. Well done for taking account of your friend's diets. I had my favourite veggie sausages with mash, onion gravy and all the veg bits that go with a roast.

I don't think many people want bangers 'n' mash for Xmas dinner but I was well happy with that.

44lb!?

I, on the other hand, missed the Turkey bonanza altogether this year. Actually now I think about it, that makes at least four years running that my Christmas meal has been meat-free. Unless you count the mince pies I make that have both suet and lard in them.

Plus sides are good food and good company with my (vegetarian) friends.
Minus sides are no turkey, no leftover turkey, no turkey broth, no frozen turkey, and no way of annoying militant vegetarians. EDIT militant vegetarians can always be annoyed another time.

Vegetablist checking in. Well done for taking account of your friend's diets. I had my favourite veggie sausages with mash, onion gravy and all the veg bits that go with a roast.

I don't think many people want bangers 'n' mash for Xmas dinner but I was well happy with that.

I have to admit, I wasn't the one cooking, I was the invited person. My friends would prefer to cook than travel, I'm the opposite. But happy to help by washing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the plan where the bird is concerned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock