Search the forum,

Discuss What is it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

honeyjmusic

I am leasing a new commercial space and I am wondering if this is a cap to a floor drain. I'll be looking for a commercial installation in Raleigh to make a few modifications if anyone is looking for work who is licensed and can pull a commercial permit.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447602100206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1447602100206.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 71
rodding/access point tbh should say on it

and you in us?

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this reply. Are you asking if I'm in the United States? What does tbh mean

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this reply. Are you asking if I'm in the United States? What does tbh mean

no its not a cap that you can use to a floor drain its a rodding point incase of a blockage and needs to be left where you can get at (eg no heavy non movable machine on top)

and were a uk plumbing site and dont think we have many us guys on so might be worth looking local for a drainage guy

were a uk plumbing site and dont think we have many us guys on so might be worth looking local for a drainage guy

Although for the right fee plus air fares and accommodation I'd be happy to come and verify exactly what that is, and do the required works...

Although for the right fee plus air fares and accommodation I'd be happy to come and verify exactly what that is, and do the required works...

wouldn't we all esp this time of year :D

Thank you very much for bringing my knowledge base up to speed. Sorry that you're so far away! Have an excellent day

Yeah the weather is good here it's going to be 70 this week. Not to rub it in at all lol

Yeah the weather is good here it's going to be 70 this week. Not to rub it in at all lol

Grrrr! We're about to face Storm Barney. Which will probably mean a few inches of rain and most of the UK grinding to a halt. And the Land River brigade sniggering all over their smug faces... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock