Search the forum,

Discuss What fittings do I need for shower jet heads?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun53

Hi

I have builders in doing an attic room who can also do general plumbing but say they are stumped with the shower/jet/ and hand shower set up.
All that came from the place I bought the items was the shower jet heads with a 22mm thread on the end nothing else. What does this screw into? Can someone explain the set up for a triple valve with shower head, shower arm and 6 jet set up please?
I want to be able to screw the "jet base" in behind the wall so I can tile over it then thread the jet head on after tiling, is this right?
Can someone tell me what material I need to make this work?

Don't let your builders do any plumbing, they obviously haven't a clue
Get an experienced plumber in, as what you need is above the skills of the average diyer and could cost a fortune to repair later down the line if things go pear shaped

Totally agreed not a job for a builder

Got to agree with jonnyswamp here. Some showers are simple and easy to do. This one is complex and if anything goes wrong, it's in your loft - water will get to every floor of your house. Get a decent plumber in, it's around half a days work and it will be worth every penny.

Agree with everything said above. Sound advice based on years of experience putting other peoples work right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What fittings do I need for shower jet heads?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock