Search the forum,

Discuss What do you recommend for bath waste kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, what type of bath waste/overflow kit has been the best for you, in terms of reliability and quality. The classic or the push button kind, are there brands to avoid and brands to use? I rather advice from the pros than reviews on sites and are mostly fake these days. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry I've just noticed I should have posted this in "
Fittings & Pipes"
Bath-Pop-Up-Waste---Overflow-main-view-TW21-45.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Last edited:
I bought a McAlpine Clicker waste (£31 screwfix #50504) good brand, beautifully made and easy to fit with supplied spanner.

Fitted one just like the picture you put up the other day (with the twisty overflow), felt like it was actually pretty decent but i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last as long, mechanical things like that never do, plug and chain are good because they're cheap and there's nothing to go wrong really.

I also fitted a clicker type (Wirquin) like townfanjon put up and the seal underneath was a white rubber and was surprisingly better quality than all the other cheapo's I've fitted, see how it goes. Not sure what i prefer to be honest :D

Fitted one just like the picture you put up the other day (with the twisty overflow), felt like it was actually pretty decent but i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last as long, mechanical things like that never do, plug and chain are good because they're cheap and there's nothing to go wrong really.

I also fitted a clicker type (Wirquin) like townfanjon put up and the seal underneath was a white rubber and was surprisingly better quality than all the other cheapo's I've fitted, see how it goes. Not sure what i prefer to be honest :D
I've decided on this one, do you know where I can purchase it, as I cant find it anywhere?
ELTON COMPLETE POP UP BATH WASTE
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What do you recommend for bath waste kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock