Search the forum,

Discuss what do i do with this... ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP_20180103_13_26_49_Pro.jpg
WP_20180103_13_57_09_Pro.jpg

hello
its several years since i needed to post on here. everone was very helpful in the past. this one has me stuck...

re above photos..customer wants a bathroom refurb. has anyone seen one of these cast iron pan connectors. can anyone tell me what the cast iron connection to the pan is likely to lead to under the floor, or if anyone has worked on something similar, what happened.
whats really weird is the house has no visible soil vent pipe. as you can see there is a single chimney with a cowled pipe on the left. all the properties on the road are the same. could this be a shared soil pipe/vent ? so its not just that the property on the right have had theirs removed.

thanks in advance

rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what do i do with this... ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock