Search the forum,

Discuss Wet UFH-failing to circulate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wilsonrabble

Hi. Complete plumbing novice here so please go easy, especially as I've tried to get a plumber in but nobody seems interested(Chepstow)!
Hoping for some advice re my Uponor wet ufh system. My whole house has ufh, installed about 7 years ago. Basically, everything fine up until last weekend when we turned the system off. Since turning it back on, we have hot water and hot towel rails but no water circulating to any of the rooms at all. The system has a UP36 floating action mixing control which I can run a test prog on. This test prog cycles & starts the pump & shows me that the flows are ok etc when the pump is running but after the test prog finishes, the control clicks back to a display reading the outside temp & the arrow points to "close". There are various Honeywell motorised valves on the system & a Hora M106-A53 motorised valve. Notably, the Hora used to rattle pretty continuously & now seems suspiciously quiet-could this be the cause of my trouble? And is there any way I can bypass the fault in order to at least get some heat to the rooms until I can source a plumber?! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet UFH-failing to circulate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock