Search the forum,

Discuss West Norwood renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johniosaif

Hi, it's a couple of months away but I will need a plumber for my new project in London sw16 west Norwood area, its a 1930s house three beds but I am hoping for a loft and extension,I will have a new condensing combi system installed , new bathroom and kitchen, possibly a shower room too, I need someone who can give good advice both functionality and aesthetically ,. Ps it's an auction purchase and I have not got the keys yet and I am only meeting surveyor to draw plans up on this Monday coming,
rgds john finance is in place and it will be cheque or online ,, tax is your bit,

And here he is :) - Thanks Stan.

I used to live in Crystal Palace. I'll drop you a PM John.

I cancelled notifications by accident fat fingers, the job is a while away yet but its real and I have no one in mind yet, my plumber emigrated to oz and never found a good replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to West Norwood renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am currently renovating our 70s house a room at a time. It currently has single pipe central heating, heat only boiler and indirect cylinder with F&E tank. It's a noisy system and even when balanced, the last radiators take a while to get hot. I'm also getting air in from somewhere...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25 seconds before exceeding the set CH flow temperature and entering it's 3 minute short cycle programme. As soon as the short cycle programme kicks in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also perform crap. Sure they get nice and hot, almost scolding in some cases as I've wound the TRVs wide open as they simply don't heat the whole room very...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another issue (broken drain pipe) here: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/94058-broken-cracked-sewerage-pipe-garden-options.html#post913865 It's...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
H
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE HEATING INSTALLER OF THE YEAR AWARDS The search is on for the UK’s top heating installers as a new industry awards launches to recognise the efforts of leading tradespeople in the sector. The Heating Installer of the Year Awards, sponsored by Continental...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock