Search the forum,

Discuss Wellstood solid fuel ranges. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anybody heard of these? My girlfriends gran and grandad have an ancient one and one of the doors is shot so they can't shut it and it' turned the room black.

I've found a place in Ireland that recondition Wellstood ranges but wondering if there was anything in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wellstood solid fuel ranges. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and the domestic heat exchanger for the hot water tank (300litres). Old heating system with steel 2-inch pipes and cast iron segmented rads We were warned...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the system in just over 30 years ago, everything was bought from the then local fire shop, installed with lots of advice from them, the system has worked...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a situation where I have had a water pipe burst under a solid concrete and tile floor. The gas and water pipes were laid right next to each other in...
Replies
Views
TLDR; Why are modern primatic cylinders unsuitable for use with an uncontrolled heat source? The scenario: I have a friend (really) that needs a new HW cylinder fitting. Currently there is a 40ish year old 36x18 primatic type cylinder in place (I assume that’s what it is as it is ‘self...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock