• Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K

Discuss Wb cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

I'm getting quite a few of these awful boilers where the diverter needs changing, or the plate heat exchanger alone needs replacing.
I'm after a tool that will allow me to undo the bottom left hand nut without stripping out the fill valve assembly.
Any thoughts?

I tried a tap spanner today when changing diverter, but nut was too solid so gave up and removed the fill assembly

I'd just remove the lot.

you can guarantee that as soon as you try to get the diverter out you will break something and the fill valve only takes a minute or 2 to remove.

I usually take a fill valve with me nowadays after the old valve spigot broke off in the diverter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wb cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem I've got is the connection under the tank (image attached). The top plastic nut (yellow) is only to hold the fill valve in place - I can undo it by...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all, can anyone confirm to me what the difference is between a heatslave 15/19 and 20/25 physically? So the reason for the question is if I bought a second hand 20/25, could I strip it down and use most of the parts as spares on my 15/19. From what I can gather, heat exchanger plate, pump...
Replies
Views
Kevin L
K
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees but still. Flow set to 60 degrees for now. 1.Obviously I want to ensure the return temperature into the boiler is below the 55 ish degrees needed for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock