Search the forum,

Discuss Water Regulations Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks bit but of an old tread depth.. when it runs out I'll investigate although I still have the old bible.

Hi, got a water regs course tomorrow. Can anyone give me some info on things I'll need to know and what sort of questions are in the test. Thanks

Ahh ok thanks. So it should be a case of reading the question and looking it up in the book.

Yes mate it's open book and really just a reference exercise, it's a lot easier if you know the basics and really should have revised sooner.

Thanks, was meant to be doing it in a few weeks but got told this afternoon im now doing it tomorrow. Is there anything you recommend reading up on beforehand?

If you go back into the water regulations part of the forum theirs loads of info to look at.

Yes mate it's open book and really just a reference exercise, it's a lot easier if you know the basics and really should have revised sooner.

Thats not fair, mind you with only two week to go you must have started looking through the training manual ? Do you know the 1to 5 water categories?

This turn up & do the exam approach is what gives these courses a bad name. IMHO

Oops.. Very Sorry CH4, not paying attention meant to quote the post below (too much beer), I know you are always more than fair!!

"Thanks, was meant to be doing it in a few weeks but got told this afternoon im now doing it tomorrow. Is there anything you recommend reading up on beforehand?"

Being told to attend a course the day before it starts, when there is a large manual to work through is not fair.

Last edited:
Mainly most of the questions are about regulations and contamination and notification to the undertakers if I can remember .. not too much to do as it's open book and the answers are going to be there.

Oops.. Very Sorry CH4, not paying attention meant to quote the post below (too much beer), I know you are always more than fair!!

"Thanks, was meant to be doing it in a few weeks but got told this afternoon im now doing it tomorrow. Is there anything you recommend reading up on beforehand?"

Being told to attend a course the day before it starts, when there is a large manual to work through is not fair.

No worries Chris I'm the same after a good bottle of red.

Hello spanner,

I done my BPEC Unvented and Water Regs qualifications at Ideal in Reading. They were both 1 day courses and cost £90 each which included lunch and refreshments.

For the unvented there was 2 theory open book examinations and 1 practical exam.

For the Water Regs it was 3 theory based exams with no practical involved.

Just signed up to do the Water Regs at Ideal in Reading - £150 for the day (Vented and Unvested same cost) This is for 3rd July - don't seem to have many of these sessions available here or at their other centres around the country. Looked at a few other places and the costs were higher than this.

Hi all anyone know the best place for the water regs exam in the manchester or surrounding areas? many thanks

Reply to Water Regulations Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock