Search the forum,

Discuss Water pipe (Central London) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lupouser

Looking for a decent guy to help me out with a water pipe.

I ran into this pipe when extending the waste pipe in a flat.

Basically it needs to be moved as there is limited space (in a flat). Needs to be moved by about 6 inches.

Its a water pipe but there's no stopcock or valve to turn it off:32:

If anyone is handy and I guess has a freeze kit, then please let me know.

I am based in Central London. Happy to show you around if you want a look :)

I have some pictures too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water pipe (Central London) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Just discovered water is constantly dripping out of the tundish (noticed from the overflow pipe outside dripping…) I beleive it’s coming from the prv as I appear to have a drip under that too and water dripping in tundish is cold. I’ve also discovered after finding this forum that I probably...
Replies
Views
GrahamSE1
G
I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. And the water comes into room. I call the flat owner to say my problem but he don't interest him. I am there to find a talented plumber. Please reply me.
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock