Search the forum,

Discuss Water meter issue who’s problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

wiggers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
hi all, any advice would be great with this issue
25 mm alky goin into a plastic stopcock and water meter housing.
Please see pics. It’s only leaking from bottom nut but tried to repair but keeps leaking
Water authorities called and say it is my problem but can’t get these parts from any suppliers
Is it there problem because it’s all one unit?
Cher

FB93A983-1E92-468A-AEC1-52F38A2645BB.png

BE0669D9-EE87-4FA0-AFD9-84960620EC20.png

Depends on what the meters for if it's registering how much water they use and billed via water authority then it's there's

But if it's like a landlords to find out how much the tenants are using then it's your

Bes sell spares

Reply to Water meter issue who’s problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is holding water pressure fine, the pump runs and seems to have a bit of force behind it and I have replaced the pressure sensor but the problem persists...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock