Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe job... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shapingthings

Hi,

I am looking for a plumber to do a job in the Edinburgh area, but wanted to understand what the job entailed first. We live in a tenement flat and have an old toilet. The toilet's working fine but the waste pipe is disintegrating and drips a little. I've been filling it as best I can for a year or so now but it's now time to fix it.

It's really old and I'm unable to know what bits are what and therefore how it's to be fixed. I've attached a couple of photo's and would be really grateful if someone could fill me in. Is it an easy job? A matter of removing the old bit's and putting on new?

Quotes would also be useful.

Thanks in advance.

P1020130.jpg

thanks for posting this. if anyone can help please can they pm the op directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe job... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock