Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe fitting (small job?) - Reading in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbenham

We're moving our bathroom upstairs (victorian terrace) and need someone to supply and install a waste pipe from outside ground level up wall and into new bathroom. We also need the necessary groundwork done (waste pipe in existing bathroom directly below seems to go straight into the floor rather than external). Please let me know if you need any further info.

Welcome to the forum cbenham, hopefully someone will be in touch so keep an eye on your PM box. (Notifications)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe fitting (small job?) - Reading in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just wondering if the 4" stack pipe shown on the attached photo can be removed and capped at ground level? The bathroom was originally upstairs and now relocated to downstairs with the waste plumbed directly into underground pipework. Not sure whether this is still required for the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It looks as if the hole used to be a 40mm pipe but it has been sawn off at ground level such that the top of the pipe is flush with the floor tiles. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock