Search the forum,

Discuss Waste adapter advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all new to forum and to plumbing, can I have some advise on what fitting to use to go from one inch copper waste to 32mm plastic and the best place to get one from. Thanks in advance Nik the gas man(never make a plumber)

Are you trying to connect the 32mm plastic fittings under the sink to a 1inch copper pipe or the other way round? 1inch seems very small for waste of a sink.

compression waste fitting, any plumbing merchant, some people call them "macalpine socket" as thats the well known brand

Must be inch and half ? Ideally cut some of the pipe off and take it with you

Are you trying to connect the 32mm plastic fittings under the sink to a 1inch copper pipe or the other way round? 1inch seems very small for waste of a sink.
Hi 1 inch pipe is copper waste that’s buried in concrete floor in flat , I’m looking to connect plastic pipe from trap to the copper. Thanks again

Hi 1 inch pipe is copper waste that’s buried in concrete floor in flat , I’m looking to connect plastic pipe from trap to the copper. Thanks again

If the copper pipepis definitely 1 inch, Screwfix do a JG speedfit mdpe 32mm to 25mm reducer which should do the trick.

Reply to Waste adapter advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock