Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine install - taping pipes to side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I have a little problem with my integrated washing machine Unfortunately it overhangs the rest of my units by just a few mm.

To create a bit more space, I've taped the pipes to the side of the washing machine. See pics here:

Washing machine Washing machine

I know this isn't ideal but, short of getting a different machine that fits properly, I can't do much else to get it level.

So, how problematic is this likely to be? I've run one wash and it seems to be okay. Its a Neff, if that makes a difference (I'm hoping good build quality means I may be able to get away with this).

They should be fine but keep an eye on them

Top elbow/ bend is a little sharp however should be fine. Nothing to keep an eye on there.

Thank you. By keep an eye, do you mean for the rest of the life of the machine? Or run a few rest cycles and see what happens?

Few cycles

Reply to Washing machine install - taping pipes to side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock