Search the forum,

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wally

Hi

We have a problem - the pipe carrying water out of the top of the boiler is leaking and Warmflow say is an obsolete part and no longer available. Does anyone know of a supplier for parts for this old 70/90 boiler?

Many thanks.

Hello and welcome. Could you take a couple of photos of the part and post them on here?

Thanks for getting back to me.
Here's a couple of photos of the pipe:
boiler-pipe-3.jpg
boiler-pipe-4.jpg
The part is about 170mm long. It's the pipe with the braided flexible section and a stainless steel bend at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you based I know a company local to me that could make one no problem

As above ^^, improvise and get a plumber to solder a bent tank connector onto a piece of copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Have a couple of old microbore 28mm to 10mm manifolds for the central heating. Not sure of the condition on the inside of them but outside there's a fair bit of corrosion at the solder/compression joints. There not leaking so was wondering if they can be cleaned or if it's better to...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current tap is connected with copper down to plastic pipes. I've attached photos below of what's there now and what the new flexi tails look like (is that a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've been chasing the smell under our stairs/cellar for so long and have had many things fixed one by one, the smell still remains, next investigation is the boiler! They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Here's 4: The boiler is a condensing boiler, I think it's a "Warmflow Utility...
Replies
Views
Jeff the lonesome
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock